Sunday, March 19, 2023

White and green

I managed to make my way through the wavy ocean of snow on one of the warmer days this week. It was time to fill the bird feeders.

It was nice enough that I was able to sit in the chair by the firepit, with snow up to my knees, and appreciate the sun as it was going down. 

A few days of sun melted a lot of the snow, to the point where we started seeing grass again, and then we got another blast of cold today and maybe another inch of white stuff to cover up the "green".

It wasn't really all that green...

There was a lot of wearin' of the green at Mel's on Friday for St. Patrick's Day. I am sneaking in a pic of the elusive Husband as he was playing with his Fast Friends. Cousin Greg and I sat at the bar and had some not green Irish beer.

Much fun was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment