Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Soaking up the sun, and number 12

It's true, the snow is melting. 

Woody took advantage of a sunny afternoon yesterday and laid down in what is supposed to be my garden. The one he digs up every year. The orange day lilies and rudbeckia and weedy hollyhocks are the only plants to survive.

All is forgiven. My old man can soak up the sun anywhere he pleases.

My other old man found himself a much younger woman on Monday afternoon. We were wondering if Stella was ever going to give birth—all of the other does had given up their kids back in January and February.

I had just been out to the barns and didn't see this little one in there. Lo and behold Husband comes home from work a half hour later, and there she is! We ran out of S names for Snow, Shirley, and Stella's kids, so this little girl is going to be Teresa.

And she is definitely a keeper! :)

(I think I am allowed to post pics of him when he is holding a cute little goatie in his arms...)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment