Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring will come, soon enough

I had another nice photo from Monday, so I thought I would post again even though I don't have much to say.

Things are happening in real estate: Some friends are going to settlement on a house that they have been trying to close on for months. I still haven't heard anything about our house showing last night, but I am grateful that at least people are out shopping. With all that good weather you're having in the south country, come on people, COME SEE MY HOUSE! It's my favorite house in all of NJ...there are no comparables if you ask me!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Good day! It was such a great pleasure to visit this blog and especially to read this blog entry. Will you be so kind and provide an answer to my question. Have you ever practiced guest blogging?

    ReplyDelete