Sunday, July 18, 2010

Art and no squirrels (or just one)


Working on artwork for new business cards for both of us, now that address and probably phone numbers will be changing. This is the stage where I can play play play, and not worry about whether it's good or not. Then I can settle down when the playing is done.

Here's 3 of my early stage designs. Don't be too critical just yet. They will be tinier on the cards than what you see here, so at least the top 2 still need to be simplified. (updated, simplified, but still not done—7/20)

No squirrels in the trap all day yesterday and so far today. I have seen 1 or 2 since I trapped the last one 2 days ago, but they don't seem to be bothering the tomatoes. Still not sure I am done with them, but it's a relief not to have to drive them all over town trying to find places to dump them where they won't become someone else's problem.

2:05 p.m.
Spoke too soon. Number 9 is noshing on one nice big juicy almost-ripe tomato.

3:10 p.m.
Caught him and dumped him across the highway in an industrial park (with lots of trees).
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment