Saturday, November 21, 2009

Master bath on order

Bathroom orders have been placed (thanks, Kelly!). This is my $45 either oak or ash vanity that came from the New York Hotel, by way of my friend Anna at Finders Keepers in Richfield Springs.

Some pathetic Photoshopping has put it all together with a recycled cobalt glass top, undermount Kohler sink, and Kohler Archer faucet. There was much discussion about whether or not the blue glass will be as blue as this sample. It better be! Or I will need therapy to get over it.

Gary the Farm Table guy, in addition to making me the kitchen island, is going to do some surgery on the vanity to make the sink fit, and to make the drawers work a bit better than they do. I dropped it off at his shop yesterday. I will definitely lose the top drawer, and maybe some of the second. But since I like it so much better than the other options, I think storage space won't be a big issue.

Everything but the lighting and medicine cabinet has been ordered. Now I just have to hope for some more Pottery Barn clearance items to show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment