Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trimmed and fit


Haven't been doing my duty and taking photos while here in NY this time, because nothing too dramatic is going on. As far as I know, the window order is held up for no reason, and that will hold up the siding. In the meantime, they want to work outside as much as possible while the weather is still nice...and very nice it is!

I have gotten in the habit of having a glass of wine on the back porch, or in the backyard (see photo 2), of the new house, while watching the sun go down. The dogs are roaming free, and for the most part, come back when called. Although they do seem to notice when I am chatting with The Husband, or Jersey Girl, on the cellphone, and they tend to wander off as soon as they realize I am not paying attention. Lester took yet another dip in the creek and Sophie visited the farm next door while I was yacking on the phone tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment